BEFORE USING ANY EACH SERVICES, PLEASE READ CAREFULLY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE. BY ACCESSING, DOWNLOADING, USING, PURCHASING AND/OR SUBSCRIBING TO THE EACH SERVICES, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY, THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE, INCLUDING ANY FUTURE MODIFICATIONS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE (COLLECTIVELY, THE “AGREEMENT”), WITHOUT LIMITATION OR QUALIFICATION. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS AGREEMENT, THEN PLEASE CEASE USING THE EACH SERVICES IMMEDIATELY.
THE AGREEMENT CONSTITUTES A BINDING CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND EACH. You may receive a copy of this Agreement by emailing us at: firstname.lastname@example.org, Subject: Terms of Service Agreement.
THE EACH SERVICES ARE INTENDED ONLY AS PERSONAL, LOCATION-BASED SERVICES FOR INDIVIDUAL USE AND SHOULD NOT BE USED OR RELIED ON AS AN EMERGENCY LOCATOR SYSTEM, USED WHILE DRIVING OR OPERATING VEHICLES, OR USED IN CONNECTION WITH ANY HAZARDOUS ENVIRONMENTS REQUIRING FAIL-SAFE PERFORMANCE, OR ANY OTHER APPLICATION IN WHICH THE FAILURE OR INACCURACY OF THAT APPLICATION OR THE EACH SERVICES COULD LEAD DIRECTLY TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR PROPERTY DAMAGE. EACH IS NOT SUITED OR INTENDED FOR FAMILY FINDING PURPOSES, FLEET TRACKING, OR ANY OTHER TYPE OF BUSINESS OR ENTERPRISE USE â€“ OTHER PRODUCTS EXIST TODAY THAT MAY BE USED SPECIFICALLY FOR THESE PURPOSES.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, or remove portions of this Agreement (including the Guidelines) at any time by sending you an e-mail to the last e-mail address you provided to us (if any) and/or by prominently posting notice of the changes on the EACH Service. Please check this Agreement (including the Guidelines) periodically for changes. You are responsible for providing us with your most current e-mail address. In the event that the last e-mail address that you have provided us is not valid, or for any reason is not capable of delivering to you the notice described above, our dispatch of the e-mail containing such notice will nonetheless constitute effective notice of the changes described in the notice. Your continued use of the EACH Services after our dispatching of an e-mail notice to you (if applicable) or the posting of any modifications or changes on the EACH Service constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes. For any material changes to this Agreement (including the Guidelines), you acknowledge and agree that any such amended or modified terms shall automatically be effective thirty (30) days after our dispatch of an e-mail notice to you (if applicable) or thirty (30) days after they are initially posted on the EACH Services. These changes will be effective immediately for new Users of the EACH Service.
The EACH Services are owned and operated by EACH. The EACH Software, content, visual interfaces, information, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, services, including, but not limited to, the mobile device applications, and all other elements of the EACH Services (collectively, the “Materials”) are protected by United States copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international laws and conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws. All Materials contained in the EACH Services are the property of EACH or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third-party licensors. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names displayed on the EACH Services are proprietary to EACH or its affiliates and/or third-party licensors. Except as expressly authorized by EACH under this Agreement, you agree not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorized use of the Materials.
1. EACH’s Guidelines located at http://beartechs.net/guideline.html (“Guidelines”) is hereby incorporated into this Agreement by reference. Please read the Guidelines carefully before providing any photo, text, or links to the EACH Services. These Guidelines are subject to change at any time for any reason, EACH can request that you delete, or EACH may delete any User Submissions (as defined below) at anytime for any reason, or no reason whatsoever. Any violation of the Guidelines by your User Submissions, as determined by EACH, may result in your User Account being banned and lead to the termination of your access to the EACH Services.
2. YOU UNDERSTAND AND HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU WILL NOT ENGAGE IN THE PROHIBITED CONDUCT & USES LISTED BELOW:
1. use the EACH Services or any location information displayed within the EACH Services to “stalk”, harass, abuse, defame, threaten or defraud other Users, or collect, attempt to collect, or store location or personal information about other Users;
2. use the EACH Services if you are under the age of 18 years old (twenty-one (21) years in places where eighteen (18) years is not the age of majority);
3. include offensive or pornographic materials or materials that are harmful to minors in your EACH Services personal profile page;
4. use the EACH Services for any commercial or non-private use, it being understood that the EACH Services are for personal, non-commercial use only;
5. use the EACH Services for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, data protection and privacy, and import or export control;
6. make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or send junk mail, to other Users of the EACH Services. This includes, but is not limited to, unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures, surveying or requests to participate in surveys or studies;
7. impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity, or access the EACH Services accounts of other Users; 8. misrepresent the source, identity or content of information transmitted via the EACH Services;
9. display the EACH application or profile data on any external display or monitor or in any public setting;
10. remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the EACH Services, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the EACH Services, or features that enforce limitations on use of the EACH Services;
11. intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the EACH Services or any User’s enjoyment of them, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms, or other malicious code;
12. post, store, send, transmit, or disseminate any information or material which a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, defamatory, libelous, offensive, obscene, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, distressing, vulgar, hateful, racially or ethnically or otherwise offensive to any group or individual, intentionally misleading, false, or otherwise inappropriate, regardless of whether this material or its dissemination is unlawful;
13. post, store, send, transmit, or disseminate any information or material which infringes any patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or any other proprietary or intellectual property rights;
14. use the EACH Service with any products, systems, or applications installed or otherwise connected to or in communication with vehicles, or otherwise capable of vehicle navigation, positioning, dispatch, real time route guidance, fleet management, or similar applications;
15. use the EACH Service in connection with hazardous environments requiring fail-safe performance or any application in which the failure or inaccuracy of that application or the EACH Services could lead directly to death, personal injury, or severe physical or property damage;
16. attempt to gain unauthorized access to the EACH Services, or any part of it, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the EACH Services, or any part of it, through hacking, password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the EACH Services or any activities conducted on the EACH Service; or
17. use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the EACH Services for any purpose without our express written permission or bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the EACH Services or modify the EACH Services in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the EACH Services, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the EACH Services.
1. You acknowledge that some of the EACH Services may be accessed by downloading the EACH Services to a mobile device, any access to view your User Submissions, without the need to register an account. You are responsible for the security on the mobile device on which the EACH Services are installed. If you elect to use the EACH Services or register for an account with EACH (“User Account”), you represent and warrant that: (a) all required registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; and (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your EACH account login information and the security of your mobile device, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your EACH account. You agree to immediately notify EACH of any unauthorized use, or suspected unauthorized use of your EACH account or any other breach of security. EACH cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above requirements.
2. EACH RESERVES THE RIGHT, BUT HAS NO OBLIGATION, TO HAVE OUR SYSTEMS MONITOR ANY USER’S USE OF THE GRINDER SERVICE, INCLUDING A USER’S REGISTRATION OR INVITE-A-FRIEND ATTEMPTS, AS WELL AS A USER’S USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE LOCATION INFORMATION AND PROFILES OF OTHER USERS. ACCORDINGLY, EACH ALSO RESERVES THE RIGHT TO (A) DISABLE ANY USER’S USE OF OR ACCESS TO THE EACH SERVICES, INCLUDING THE LOCATION INFORMATION OR PROFILES OF OTHER USERS, OR (B) TERMINATE ANY USER’S ACCOUNT, FOR ANY REASON AND WITHOUT ANY NOTICE.
3. You alone are responsible for your involvement with other Users. You agree that EACH will not be responsible for any loss or damage incurred as the result of any such interactions. EACH reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor disagreements between you and other Users.
4. EACH does not control the content of User Aaccounts and profiles. EACH has the right, but does not have any obligation, to monitor such content for any purpose. You acknowledge that you are solely responsible for all content and material that you provide to the EACH Services.
5. PLEASE NOTE: EACH RESERVES THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ACCESS TO ANY USER, FOR ANY REASON AND WITHOUT ANY NOTICE.
2. You understand that when using the EACH Services you will be exposed to User Submissions from a variety of sources, and that EACH is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such User Submissions. You further understand and acknowledge that you may be exposed to User Submissions that are inaccurate, offensive, indecent or objectionable.
3.EACH assumes no responsibility whatsoever in connection with or arising from User Submissions. EACH assumes no responsibility for actively monitoring User Submissions for inappropriate content. If at any time EACH chooses, in its sole discretion, to monitor User Submissions, EACH nonetheless assumes no responsibility for the content of the User Submissions, no obligation to modify or remove any inappropriate User Submissions, and no responsibility for the conduct of the User submitting User Submissions. Further, EACH does not endorse and has no control over the content of User Submissions submitted by other Users. EACH makes no warranties, express or implied, as to the content of User Submissions or the accuracy and reliability of any User Submissions. Nonetheless, EACH reserves the right to prevent you from submitting User Submissions and to edit, restrict or remove User Submissions for any reason at any time.
4. User Submissions are owned by the User who submitted them, subject to EACH’s license to such User Submissions under this Agreement. User Submissions cannot be shared, displayed or duplicated by any other party other than the submitted User, except as permitted under this Agreement.
5. You hereby grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to EACH an irrevocable, nonexclusive, royalty-free and fully paid, worldwide license to reproduce, distribute, publicly display and perform, prepare derivative works of, incorporate into other works, and otherwise use your User Submissions, and to grant sublicenses of the foregoing, solely for the purposes of including your User Submissions in the EACH Services. You agree to irrevocably waive (and cause to be waived) any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to your User Submissions. You also hereby grant to EACH, in connection with a sale of EACH or the assets of EACH, the right to sell or transfer the User Submissions to a third party.
6. If you provide EACH any feedback or suggestions regarding the Site or Services (“Feedback”), you hereby assign to EACH all rights in the Feedback and agree that EACH shall have the right to use such Feedback and related information in any manner it deems appropriate. EACH will treat any Feedback you provide to EACH as non-confidential and non-proprietary. You agree that you will not submit to EACH any information or ideas that you consider to be confidential or proprietary.
1. The EACH Services may include links to other web sites or services (“Third Party Websites”) solely as a convenience to Users. EACH does not endorse any such linked sites or the information, material, products or services contained on other linked sites or accessible through other linked sites. Furthermore, EACH makes no express or implied warranties with regard to the information, material, products or services that are contained on or accessible through linked sites. Access and use of linked sites, including information, material, products and services on linked sites or available through linked sites is solely at your own risk.
2. Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through the EACH Services are solely between you and such advertiser. You agree that EACH shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on the EACH Services.
3. Parties other than EACH may provide services or sell products via the EACH Services. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or the content of their product and service offerings. EACH does not assume any responsibility or liability for the actions, product, and content of all these and any other third parties. You should carefully review their privacy statements and other terms and conditions of use.
4. By your use of third party applications that connect with the EACH Services (“Third Party Applications”), you acknowledge and agree that EACH may transmit User Submissions to Third Party Websites or Third Party Applications through application protocol interfaces developed and maintained by those Third Party Websites or Third Party Applications. EACH is not responsible for the transmission of the User Submissions from the EACH Services to Third Party Websites or Third Party Applications, nor the use of the User Submissions on any Third Party Websites or Third Party Applications. You should review the terms of service and privacy policies of any Third Party Websites or Third Party Applications. EACH is not responsible for and does not endorse any features, content, or other materials on or available from Third Party Sites or Third Party Applications. EACH also does not screen, audit, or endorse Third Party Sites or Third Party Applications. Accordingly, if you decide to access Third Party Sites or Third Party Applications, you do so at your own risk and agree that your use of any Third Party Sites or Third Party Applications is on an “as-is” basis without any warranty as to the Third Party Sites or Third Party Applications actions, and that this Agreement does not apply to your use of any Third Party Sites or Third Party Applications.
5. You acknowledge and agree that EACH may incorporate User Submission and location information for User Accounts from the EACH Services with third party information sources and third party application in the provisioning of the EACH Services.
EACH and its licensees may publicly display advertisements and other information adjacent to Your Content. You are not entitled to any compensation for such advertisements. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising are subject to change without specific notice to you
1. Mobile Device. To use the EACH Software you must have a mobile device that is compatible with the EACH Services. EACH does not warrant that the EACH Services will be compatible with your mobile device.
2. License Grant. Subject to the terms of this Agreement, EACH hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to (i) use a compiled code copy of the EACH Software for one EACH Services account on one mobile device owned or leased solely by you, for your personal, noncommercial use and (ii) use the EACH Services (other than the EACH Software) for your personal, noncommercial use.
3. Restrictions. You may not: (i) modify, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer the EACH Software, except to the extent that such restriction is expressly prohibited by law; (ii) rent, lease, loan, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the EACH Software to any third party or use the EACH Software to provide time sharing or similar services for any third party; (iii) make any copies of the EACH Software; (iv) remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the EACH Software, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the EACH Software, or features that enforce limitations on use of the EACH Software; or (v) delete the copyright and other proprietary rights notices on the EACH Software.
4. Software Upgrades. You acknowledge that EACH may from time to time issue upgraded versions of the EACH Software, and may automatically electronically upgrade the version of the EACH Software that you are using on your mobile device. You consent to such automatic upgrading on your mobile device, and agree that the terms and conditions of this Agreement will apply to all such upgrades. You agree that EACH will not be liable to you for any such modifications.
5. Open Source. With respect to any open source or third-party code that may be incorporated in the EACH Software, such open source code is covered by the applicable open source or third-party license EULA, if any, authorizing use of such code. Nothing in this Agreement limits your rights under, or grants you rights that supersede, the terms and conditions of any applicable end user license for such open source software. In particular, nothing in this Agreement restricts your right to copy, modify, and distribute such open source software that is subject to the terms of the GNU General Public License.
6. Rights Reserved. The foregoing license grant under this Agreement is not a sale of the EACH Software or any copy thereof and EACH or its third party partners or suppliers retain all right, title, and interest in the EACH Software (and any copy thereof). Any attempt by you to transfer any of the rights, duties or obligations hereunder, except as expressly provided for in this Agreement, is void. EACH reserves all rights not expressly granted under this Agreement.
7. Trademarks, Service Marks and Logos. The name of this web site is a service mark of EACH. No use of this mark shall be permitted except through the prior written authorization and permission of EACH. All rights reserved.
8. Government End Users. If this EACH Software is being acquired on behalf of the United States Government, then the following provision applies. Use, duplication, or disclosure of the EACH Software by the U.S. Government is subject to restrictions set forth in this Agreement and as provided in DFARS 227.7202-1(a) and 227.7202-3(a) (1995), DFARS 252.227-7013(c)(1)(ii) (OCT 1988), FAR 12.212(a) (1995), FAR 52.227-19, or FAR 52.227-14 (ALT III), as applicable.
9. Export Control. The EACH Software originates in the United States, and is subject to United States export laws and regulations. The EACH Software may not be exported or re-exported to certain countries or those persons or entities prohibited from receiving exports from the United States. In addition, the EACH Software may be subject to the import and export laws of other countries. You agree to comply with all United States and foreign laws related to use of the EACH Software and the EACH Services.
10. App Stores. You acknowledge and agree that the availability of the EACH Software is dependent on the third party from which you received the EACH Software, e.g., the Android Market or Apple app store (each, an “App Store”). You acknowledge that this Agreement is between you and EACH and not with the App Store. Each App Store may have its own terms and conditions to which you must agree before downloading the EACH Software from it. You agree to comply with, and your license to use the EACH Software is conditioned upon your compliance with, all applicable terms and conditions of the applicable App Store.
You agree that EACH, in the good faith belief that you have violated any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, may terminate any account User Account you have with the EACH Services or your use of the EACH Services or any portion thereof and remove and discard all or any part of your accountUser Account or any User Submission, at any time. You agree that any termination of your access to the EACH Services or any accountUser Account you may have or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice, and you agree that EACH will not be liable to you or any third-party for any such termination. EACH does not permit copyright infringing activities on the EACH Services, and reserves the right to terminate access to the EACH Services, and remove all content submitted, by any persons who are found to be repeat infringers. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity that may be grounds for termination of your use of the Services may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies EACH may have at law or in equity.
1. THE EACH SERVICES [AND ANY THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE, SERVICES, OR APPLICATIONS MADE AVAILABLE IN CONJUNCTION WITH OR THROUGH THE EACH SERVICES] ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. EACH, AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND PARTNERS, DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS.
2. EACH AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND PARTNERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE EACH SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THE EACH SERVICES OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
3. EACH AND ITS SUPPLIERS AND PARTNERS (INCLUDING EACH’S THIRD-PARTY WIRELESS CARRIER PARTNERS) DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF ANY LOCATION INFORMATION OR THE OTHER EACH SERVICES IN TERMS OF SECURITY, SAFETY, CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. YOU (AND NOT EACH OR ITS SUPPLIERS OR PARTNERS) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ANY NECESSARY SERVICES OR EQUIPMENT NECESSARY TO ACCESS THE EACH SERVICES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU DOWNLOAD OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN MATERIAL OR DATA THROUGH THE USE OF THE EACH SERVICES AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK.
4. CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold EACH (and its affiliated companies, contractors, employees, agents, and suppliers and partners) harmless from any and all claims, suits, actions, losses, costs, damages, and any other liabilities, including attorneys’ fees, brought by a third party arising out of or related to (a) your use or misuse of any location information or the other EACH Services generally, (b) any violation of the rights of any other person or entity by you, (c) any breach or violation by you of this Agreement, or (d) your use the EACH Services to meet another User in-person or to locate and attend any offline place or event. EACH reserves the right, at your expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter for which you are required to indemnify us, and you agree to cooperate with our defense of these claims.
1. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WILL EACH (OR ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THIRD-PARTY PARTNERS OR SUPPLIERS) BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES [RELATED TO OR RESULTING FROM: (A) THE USE, DISCLOSURE, DISPLAY, OR MAINTENANCE OF YOUR LOCATION INFORMATION; (B) YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE EACH SERVICES; (C) THE EACH SERVICES GENERALLY (INCLUDING THE EACH SOFTWARE) OR SYSTEMS THAT MAKE THE EACH SERVICES AVAILABLE; OR (D) ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH EACH OR ANY OTHER USER OF THE EACH SERVICES], EVEN IF EACH OR A EACH AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOU AGREE THAT THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION WILL SURVIVE ANY TERMINATION OR EXPIRATION OF THIS AGREEMENT AND WILL APPLY EVEN IF ANY LIMITED REMEDY SPECIFIED HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
2. IN NO EVENT SHALL EACH’S (OR ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, OR THIRD-PARTY PARTNERS OR SUPPLIERS) TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION [ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR YOUR USE OF THE EACH SERVICES] (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION NEGLIGENCE), WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNTS PAID BY YOU FOR ACCESSING THE EACH SERVICES DURING THE TWELVE (12) MONTHS IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE DATE OF YOUR CLAIM OR FIFTY DOLLARS, WHICHEVER IS GREATER.
3. APPLICABLE LAW IN YOUR STATE MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, YOU AGREE THAT EACH’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW IN YOUR STATE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT EACH HAS OFFERED THE EACH SERVICES, SET ITS PRICES, AND ENTERED INTO THIS AGREEMENT IN RELIANCE UPON THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH ABOVE. YOU FURTHER ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT REFLECT A REASONABLE AND FAIR ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN YOU AND EACH, AND THAT THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT FORM AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND EACH. EACH WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THE EACH SERVICES TO YOU ON AN ECONOMICALLY REASONABLE BASIS WITHOUT THESE LIMITATIONS AND DISCLAIMERS.
You hereby release and forever discharge us (and our officers, employees, agents, successors, and assigns) from, and hereby waive and relinquish, each and every past, present and future dispute, claim, controversy, demand, right, obligation, liability, action and cause of action of every kind and nature (including personal injuries, death, and property damage), that has arisen or arises directly or indirectly out of, or relates directly or indirectly to, (1) any interactions with, or act or omission of, or User Submissions provided by, other GrinderEACH Service Users or (2) any third party site, products, services, and links included on or accessed through the EACH Service. IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU HEREBY WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE SECTION 1542 IN CONNECTION WITH THE FOREGOING, WHICH STATES: “A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS OR HER FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM OR HER MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS OR HER SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR.”.
1.It is EACH’s policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. In addition, EACH will promptly terminate without notice the accounts of Users that are determined by EACH to be “repeat infringers.” A repeat infringer is a User who has been notified by EACH of infringing activity violations more than twice and/or who has had a User Submission removed from the EACH Service more than twice.
2.If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof, and you believe that any content hosted on any EACH Service infringes your copyrights, then you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing EACH’s Designated Copyright Agent with the following information in writing:
1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on the applicable EACH Service are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works on the applicable EACH Service;
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit EACH to locate the material;
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit EACH to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (for example, “I am under the good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted content that is identified herein is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.”); and
6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (for example, “I swear, under penalty of perjury, that the information in this notification is accurate and that I am the copyright owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner, of the copyright(s) that is allegedly infringed by the aforementioned content.”).
3. EACH’s Designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement can be reached as follows:
For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the EACH Designated Copyright Agent. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your DMCA notice may not be valid. Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.
Any and all payments made to EACH for use and access to any EACH Services and EACH Software are final and all charges are nonrefundable. Cancellations are effective the following billing period in which payment is due. You will not receive a refund for any payment amount, even if payment was made for multiple billing periods. If you have an accountUser Account set up for reoccurring billing, you may cancel your accountUser Account at any time. You will continue to have the same access for any billing period or periods for which you have paid. If your profile content or your conduct within the EACH Software or EACH Services violates our Terms of Service, your access and accountUser Account may be immediately terminated and all payments forfeited.
We reserve the right at any time to charge fees for access to portions of the EACH Services, EACH Software or the EACH Services or EACH Software as a whole
1. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
2. Jurisdiction. Except as set forth below, you agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to this Agreement or the EACH Services shall be filed only in the state or federal courts in and for Los Angeles County, California and you hereby consent and submit exclusively to the personal jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. Nothing in this Agreement shall not prevent EACH from seeking injunctive relief in a court of competent jurisdiction.
1. If a dispute arises between you and EACH, our goal is to learn about and address your concerns and, if we are unable to do so to your satisfaction, to provide you with a neutral and cost effective means of resolving the dispute quickly. You agree that you will notify us about any dispute you have with EACH regarding the EACH Service by emailing email@example.com.
2. You and EACH agree that we will resolve any claim or controversy at law or equity that arises out of or relates to this Agreement or the EACH Service(a “claim”) in accordance with this Section 17.3. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, for any claim where the total amount of the award sought is less than $10,000 USD, the party requesting relief may choose to resolve the dispute through binding non-appearance-based arbitration in accordance with the following: (a) the arbitration will be provided through a nationally-recognized alternative dispute resolution provider mutually agreed upon by the parties; (b) the arbitration will be conducted in one or more of the following manners at the option of the party initiating arbitration: telephone, online, or written submissions; (c) the arbitration will not involve any personal appearances by the parties or witnesses unless otherwise agreed by the parties; and (d) any judgment on the award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
3. All claims between you and EACH must be resolved in accordance with this Section 17.3. All claims filed or brought contrary to this Section shall be considered improperly filed. Should you file a claim contrary to this Section, EACH may recover attorneys’ fees and costs up to $1,000, provided that EACH has notified you in writing of the improperly filed claim, and you fail to promptly withdraw the claim. Similarly, should EACH file a claim contrary to this Section, you may recover attorneys’ fees and costs up to $1,000, provided that you have notified EACH in writing of the improperly filed claim, and EACH fails to promptly withdraw the claim. The remedies in this subsection will not limit any other remedies that either party may have in law or in equity.
4. Severability, Waiver. If any provision of this Agreement shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this Agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. A provision of this Agreement may be waived only by a written instrument executed by the party entitled to the benefit of such provision. The failure of any party at any time to require performance of any provision of this Agreement shall in no manner affect such party’s right at a later time to enforce the same. A waiver of any breach of any provision of this Agreement shall not be construed as a continuing waiver of other breaches of the same or other provisions of this Agreement.
5. Notices. EACH may provide you with notices, including those regarding changes to this Agreement, by email, regular mail or postings on the EACH Services.
6. Assignment. This Agreement (including the Guidelines), and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you. EACH may at any time, for any reason transfer or assign this agreement and the obligations contained in the Agreement to a third party, but may be assigned or transferred by EACH without restriction. You hereby acknowledge and agree that if another company acquires our company, business, or our assets, that transaction may include a sale or transfer of your User Submissions and agree to such transfer without further action or confirmation.
7. Survival. Any and all provisions related to or regarding limitation of liability, disclaimers, and indemnification and, specifically, Sections 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.3, 9.5 - 9.10, 11 through 19 hereby survive any termination of this Agreement or any termination of your use of or subscription to the EACH Services.
8. Headings; Entire Agreement. The heading references herein are for convenience purposes only, do not constitute a part of this Agreement and shall not be deemed to limit or affect any of the provisions hereof. The word including means including without limitation. This is the entire agreement between us relating to the subject matter herein and shall not be modified except in writing, signed by both parties, or by a change to this Agreement or Guidelines made by EACH as set forth in Section 3 above.
9. Claims. YOU AND EACH AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE EACH SERVICES MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
10. Disclosures. The services hereunder are offered by EACH LLC. General Inquiries:firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Apple App Store Additional Terms and Conditions. The following additional terms and conditions apply to you if you are using a EACH Software from the Apple App Store. To the extent the other terms and conditions of this Agreement are less restrictive than, or otherwise conflict with, the terms and conditions of this Section 19, the more restrictive or conflicting terms and conditions in this Section 19 apply, but solely with respect to EACH Softwares from the Apple App Store.
12. Acknowledgement: EACH and you acknowledge that this Agreement is concluded between EACH and you only, and not with Apple, and EACH, not Apple, is solely responsible for EACH Software and the content thereof. To the extent this Agreement provides for usage rules for EACH Software that are less restrictive than the Usage Rules set forth for EACH Software in, or otherwise is in conflict with, the App Store Terms of Service, the more restrictive or conflicting Apple term applies.
13. Scope of License: The license granted to you for EACH Software is limited to a non-transferable license to use EACH Software on an iOS Product that you own or control and as permitted by the Usage Rules set forth in the App Store Terms of Service.
14. Maintenance and Support: EACH is solely responsible for providing any maintenance and support services with respect to EACH Software, as specified in this Agreement (if any), or as required under applicable law. EACH and you acknowledge that Apple has no obligation whatsoever to furnish any maintenance and support services with respect to EACH Software.
15. Warranty: EACH is solely responsible for any product warranties, whether express or implied by law, to the extent not effectively disclaimed. In the event of any failure of EACH Software to conform to any applicable warranty, you may notify Apple, and Apple will refund the purchase price for EACH Software to you; and to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Apple will have no other warranty obligation whatsoever with respect to EACH Software, and any other claims, losses, liabilities, damages, costs or expenses attributable to any failure to conform to any warranty will be EACH’s sole responsibility.
16. Product Claims: EACH and you acknowledge that EACH, not Apple, is responsible for addressing any claims of you or any third party relating to EACH Software or your possession and/or use of EACH Software, including, but not limited to: (i) product liability claims; (ii) any claim that EACH Software fails to conform to any applicable legal or regulatory requirement; and (iii) claims arising under consumer protection or similar legislation. This Agreement does not limit EACH’s liability to you beyond what is permitted by applicable law.
17. Intellectual Property Rights: EACH and you acknowledge that, in the event of any third party claim that EACH Software or your possession and use of EACH Software infringes that third party’s intellectual property rights, EACH, not Apple, will be solely responsible for the investigation, defense, settlement and discharge of any such intellectual property infringement claim.
18. Legal Compliance: You represent and warrant that (i) you are not located in a country that is subject to a U.S. Government embargo, or that has been designated by the U.S. Government as a “terrorist supporting” country; and (ii) you are not listed on any U.S. Government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
19. Developer Name and Address: EACH’s contact information for any end-user questions, complaints or claims with respect to EACH Software is set forth in Section 18.10.
20. Third Party Terms of Agreement: You must comply with applicable third party terms of agreement when using EACH Software
21. Third Party Beneficiary: EACH and you acknowledge and agree that Apple, and Apple’s subsidiaries, are third party beneficiaries of this Agreement, and that, upon your acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Agreement, Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce this Agreement against you as a third party beneficiary thereof.
Effective Date, December 24, 2014